Join In Our 10th Anniversary Celebration
“Well Being – Being Well”
Our focus on both physical and mental health is a timely one as there are ever-increasing pressures on educators and students at all levels in our fast-paced society. The range of potential topics is broad, inviting presentation in so many areas:
- Making healthy choices in our daily lives
- Promoting play, relaxation, personal time
- Taking mental health to school
- Cultivating well-being in the classroom
- Prioritizing your well-being
- Social wellness
- Building resilient students
- Teacher wellness
- Social and emotional learning and well-being
- The need for physical activity
- Avoiding burnout
- Fostering a work/life balance
- Identifying warning signs of issues in students and colleagues
- The influence of nutrition and exercise
- Impact of bullying
- Influences of social media
- Students with exceptionalities
These are but a few suggestions of the many possibilities that the Selection Committee will consider.
LCEEQ invites you to submit a ninety-minute proposal by providing the information requested below. Please note that if your proposal is selected, your description will be used as presented in the programme documentation.
NB: The submission deadline is September 30th, 2018.