Documents central to LCEEQ's goals and purpose are available for download in PDF format here. Also included are position papers covering current issues as they relate to LCEEQ's goals and purposes.
Minutes for LCEEQ meetings have their own page.
The documents are organized as follows (you may click the links to go to a given section.):
- Brief regarding Bill 86 - April 2016
- Letter to the Education Minister Regarding Budgets - June 2015
- Superior Council Consultation Reform
- History programme: 2015, 2014, 2013
- Response to the History Consultation - December 2013
- Position Paper on the impact of recent budgetary compressions and recurring financial cutbacks on
student success and on the survival of English schools in Québec (January 2013)
- Response to Bill 14 - August 2013
- Statement of Concern - Bill 14 - August 2013
- Letter to the Minister - Provincial Report Card - January 2012
- Letter to the Minister - Violence Prevention - February 2012
- Memoire - Bill 56 - March 2012
- Position Paper on Evaluation